For Insurance Agents
UPCOMING CE CLASSES
Here are the dates for our CE Classes coming up in 2013.
- March 5th, 2013-Ethics Class in Morton
- March 13th, 2013-Water Class in Morton
- April 2nd, 2013-Ethics Class in Bloomington
- April 10th, 2013-Water Class in Bloomington
- May 7th, 2013-Mold Class in Morton
- May 28th, 2013-Mold Class in Bloomington
- July 10th, 2013-Ethics Class in Morton
- July 16th, 2013-Fire Class in Morton
- August 7th, 2013-Ethics Class in Bloomington
- August 13th, 2013-Fire Class in Bloomington
- October 8th, 2013-Ethics Class in Morton
- October 16th, 2013-Mold Class in Morton
- November 5th, 2013-Ethics Class in Bloomington
- November 13th, 2013-Mold Class in Bloomington
Contact Lori if you have questions or would like to register for a class early.
We Can Help
Menold Construction and Restoration not only can respond quickly and help you lessen the severity of your clients claim, we can also help in getting your customer back to pre-loss condition as quickly as possible. No one ever wants to have to go through a loss to their home – we can help lessen and shorten the time that your customer has to be traumatized by this experience.
Menold Construction and Restoration will respond to your emergency 24 hours a day 7 days a week 365 days a year. From your initial call, one of our project managers will respond to your call within 15 minutes. When required, we will have our crews on site anywhere within Central Illinois in 2 hours or less. Once on site we will begin to work immediately to minimize your loss. No project is too large or too small.
Menold Construction and Restoration understands what insurance companies require…..
- Xactimate and the estimate requirements of insurance companies.
- When our response technicians use state-of-the-science mitigation technology it reduces the claims loss expenses.
- Using industry leading technology to monitor the claim we can provide to you all the detailed information (digital photos, completion information) you need to complete the insurance requirements of the claim.
- By willing to work with and bill directly all insurance companies we save you paperwork and time in processing the claim.
- By responding 24 hours a day, we often reduce claim costs by 20% or more.
Menold Construction and Restoration employees understand what your insured wants…..
- Upon arrival to the claim and providing a fast and accurate estimate we can help keep the insured informed, provided at no cost or obligation to them.
- By billing the insurance companies directly we take burden off the insured.
- The importance of being a drug free workplace with a drug free policy in place.
- The importance of customer service – surveying every one of our customers at the completion of their project.
- The importance of completing annual background checks on all our employees.
The 1st goal of our professionals is to get your home or business protected from secondary damage that can be caused by water, soot or the elements. In cases of commercial or public properties, security is established to keep unauthorized people from wandering in, protecting your liability. We will work diligently to get your contents out of the damaged environment. We move the contents to our secure, climate-controlled facility, and inventory them for you. We also work quickly and thoroughly to minimize weather-related damage to contents. Our professionals have the specialized expertise to dry and clean all content in a business or home, including photographs, electronics, clothing, equipment, machinery & documents.
Once the emergency services are completed, we’ll quickly identify the required repairs and in most cases develop scope of work and cost assessments for the insurance company’s approval within 48 hours of reviewing the damage. We work with almost all insurers and use the industry’s leading restoration estimating software, Xactimate.
Our mission is to restore your peace-of-mind by restoring your property. Proactive and consistent communication with you and your insurance company, combined with our fast and professional processes separates us from other companies.