For Insurance Agents
We Can Help
Insurance Professionals Appreciate Menold
Our 24-hour emergency response line guarantees a project manager will respond within 15 minutes. When required, we’ll have crews on site anywhere across Central Illinois in two hours or less. Once on site, we’ll begin work immediately to minimize your loss—no project is too large or too small.
We Understand What Insurance Companies Need
- Xactimate and the estimate requirements.
- Using state-of-the-science mitigation technology reduces claims loss expenses.
- Using industry-leading technology to monitor the claim provides all the detailed information (digital photos, completion information) you need to complete the insurance requirements of the claim.
- By working with and billing insurance companies directly, we save you paperwork and time in processing the claim.
- By responding 24 hours a day, we often reduce claim costs by 20% or more.
We Understand What Your Insured Wants
- We‘ll help keep the insured informed about their estimate and claim, a service we provide at no cost or obligation to them.
- By billing the insurance companies directly, we take burden off the insured.
- The importance of providing a drug-free policy and work environment.
- The importance of customer service—surveying every one of our customers at the completion of their project.
- The importance of completing annual background checks on all our employees.
Once emergency services are completed, we’ll quickly identify the required repairs and in most cases develop scope of work and cost assessments for the insurance company’s approval within 48 hours of reviewing the damage. We work with almost all insurers and use the industry’s leading restoration estimating software, Xactimate.
Proactive and consistent communication, combined with our fast and professional processes, separates us from our competitors.