Residential Fire Damage Restoration
Acting fast is the key to restoring your home and your life.
Fire damage to your home can seem overwhelming—especially when combined with the water, soot, and smoke damage that follows. Acting fast to return your damaged property, vehicles, and household contents to pre-loss conditions is important for your safety and your peace of mind. Our trained, skilled professionals will:
- Survey the impacted residence and its contents.
- Test the smoke residue to determine the severity of the smoke damage and to establish the extent of mitigation needed.
- Examine and protect unaffected areas to limit the spread of subsequent smoke and soot damage.
- Assist you in inventorying your personal and household contents, clothing and appliances before relocating them to our secure off-site location for processing and storage.
- Carefully clean, repackage and store all of your personal items until your home is ready for you to move in.
- Ensure you receive consistent progress updates, answering any and all questions you may have about the process.
- Complete all structural repairs, reconstruction and final cleaning as appropriate.
- Pack and deliver your content, clothing and personal items to your completed home.