Residential Mold Removal
Acting fast is the key to restoring your home and your life.
Mold is a part of our everyday environment. But when it grows in a dark and humid area, it can begin to cause health problems that may have a significant long-term impact on you and your loved ones. We’ll identify the sources, contain the damage, and address the issues causing it, ensuring your home remains healthy for everyone.
Our trained, skilled professionals will:
- Explore the residence to identify all sources of mold or black mold growth and infiltration.
- Remove affected areas and/or treat affected contents—depending on the extent of the damage.
- Deodorize and disinfect against odors, bacteria and fungi, mold and mildew, and other harmful or offensive issues.
- Repair or address any areas of the residence where mold or other harmful microorganisms can grow or thrive.
- Ensure you receive consistent progress updates, answering any and all questions you may have about the process.
- Complete all structural repairs or reconstruction as needed.