Residential Storm Damage Restoration
Acting fast is the key to restoring your home and your life.
If your home is left untreated, damage from pounding rain, hail, lightning, tornado, high winds, or heavy snow loads can lead to additional water damage, mold, and increased structural damage. A rapid response is critical to reduce safety risks and secondary damages from weather.
Our trained, skilled professionals will:
- Offer a full-scale examination of the residence to unveil the true extent of the damage.
- Examine and protect unaffected areas to limit the spread of secondary damage.
- Assist you in inventorying your personal and household items and appliances, then relocate them to a secure off-site location.
- Perform any necessary water extraction until the residence is thoroughly dry, deodorized, and disinfected.
- Repair all areas of damage inside and outside the residence.
- Ensure you receive consistent progress updates, answering any and all questions you may have about the process.
- Complete all structural repairs or reconstruction as needed.